Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Addicted To Love- pt.1 (The First Hit)

    I love him.
 Every waking day I think about him. He is on my mind constantly. I feel his presence near though he is afar. I see a vision of him in my head and like a cloud of smoke he vanishes away. I thirst for him, like a sojourner traveling a burning desert in need of water. For a moment I capture a glimpse of him running toward me, as I reached to embrace him, he fades in the distance... that is when I realized that it was only a mirage. Oh how I long for his strong embrace, the warmth of his skin on mines, and the taste of his sweet divine nectar in my mouth...what a delightful pleasure.


    We met as two distant strangers crossing the Great Plains of Destiny. I seen the look in his eyes which told me he knew. He seen that same look in mines. He saw past the longing in my eyes, and caught a glimpse of the yearning I felt for him in my soul. That is when he knew I was hooked. He remained silent though his heart spoke out loud. With every heart beat it said, "At this very moment you are mine, the one who will bear my children, and the one I will take hold of, and love in and out of time", two hearts beating as one.

    As I continued to stare in his eyes...his heart continued to speak...
"You are flesh of my flesh, and bone of my bones. My love for you knows no limit. It travels in space, and throughout time on the wings of infinity." Though I long for his eternal embrace, fear has me trapped in the bowels of reality. I am paralyzed by its powerful grip. It is my enemy, my tormentor, the thing that weakens me the most. I fear the man that I love will leave me in time.
 I have never known anything in my world to be everlasting. Everything that I have cherished dearly expired with time. So hear I go again clinging on to the love of my life with all that is within me. My soul is tied to his, like a ribbon of rainbows in the sky. The shot of his bow and arrow of love, penetrated me like hot larva exploding on the inside of me. I am overflowing in this love, it is running all over me, filling every inch, dept, and width of my womanhood. This feels right...he feels right. We are meant to be together until eternity.


   He is my Oreo cookie. Hard in the front. Strong from the back. Yet, his heart is so soft and sweet in the center. All I want to do is twist, lick and bite into him. I am his milk and honey. Come my love and dip inside of me. Stay with me my dear. It is your constant presence which secures me. The one I love has a vested interest in me, stakes so costly, he would be a fool to walk away from. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is not afraid of taking risks; because, he know that chance may not happen to him twice. He is a man that knows how to maintain his woman very well. I love that quality about him. I love this man and I hold no resistance back from him. All that I am I give to him.




 Written By: LaTarsha Preciado
All Rights Reserved©

1 comment: